Randonnée – Le Lac des Anges
First in the undergrowth, you join a forest track to reach the Gondrans meadows and the Lac des Anges. The return journey is along a pleasant path alongside the Durance.
Highest point: 2161 m (Lac des Anges)
Type of route: loop
Distance : 6,5 km
Duration : 2h30
Height difference : 360 m
Difference in altitude – : 360 m
1. Meet in front of the Durancia centre. Take the path that runs alongside the building on the left (towards the multi-activity area).
2. At the Durance bridge, continue straight ahead (towards Lac des Anges) along the tennis courts. At the white sign Source de la Durance, turn right. Follow the path and continue to a small bridge. Continue straight on until you reach a track.
3. Follow the track on the right (ETM 3 markings) to the Gondrans chairlift.
4. Go past the chairlift and continue up the track (ETM 4).
5. At the yellow sign indicating Le Chenaillet, turn right. Walk a few metres on the track, then leave it to follow a path on your left which slowly goes away from it and leads to the entrance of the lake and the geodrome.
6. For the return journey, take the same route to the foot of the Gondrans chairlift. Pass the chairlift and take the MTB track La Durance which goes down on your right (on the edge of the track, priority to MTBers).
7. At the next crossing, leave the MTB track and turn left on the path (towards the Durance bridge). Follow the Durance river.
8. You reach a track, turn right and go up the track to the nets.
9. At the nets, turn left through the special pedestrian passage. On the other side of the nets, follow the path on your left which descends quietly to the Durancia.
- Picnic area
- Public WC
- Car park
- Free car park
- Pets welcome
A côté de Durancia
Mis à jour le 22/09/2022 – Office de Tourisme de Montgenèvre – Suggérer une modification