Website name: Montgenèvre
Address : https://www.montgenevre.com
Owner: Montgenèvre Tourist Office
Publication manager: Colas Florian, Head of digital and eTourism at the Montgenèvre Tourist Office
Design and production: Florian Colas
Animation: Florian Colas
Hosting: OVH SAS, 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix, registered with the RCS of Roubaix at number B424 761 419, represented by Mr. KLABA
Montgenèvre Tourist Office - EPIC
Route d'Italie - 05100 Montgenèvre
+33 (0) 4 92 21 52 52 - email@example.com
RCS Gap B 782 441 992
Use of this site implies full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use may be modified or supplemented at any time.
The information and documents on the site are presented for information only, are not exhaustive, and cannot engage the responsibility of the owner of the site.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for direct or indirect damage resulting from access to the site.
The users of the site can post content there, appearing on the site in dedicated spaces (in particular via the comments). The content deposited remains under the responsibility of their authors, who fully assume full legal responsibility.
The owner of the site nevertheless reserves the right to withdraw without notice and without justification any content posted by users that does not comply with the site's code of ethics or the legislation in force.
Unless otherwise stated, all elements accessible on the site (texts, images, graphics, logo, icons, sounds, software, etc.) remain the exclusive property of their authors, with regard to intellectual property rights or rights of 'use.1
Any reproduction, representation, modification, publication, adaptation of all or part of the elements of the site, whatever the means or process used, is prohibited without the prior written authorization of the author.23
Any unauthorized use of the site or any of the elements it contains is considered to constitute an infringement and prosecuted.4
The brands and logos reproduced on the site are registered by the companies which own them.
The owner of the site declines all responsibility and is not bound by the referencing via hypertext links, of third-party resources present on the Internet network, both with regard to their content and their relevance.
The owner of the site authorizes hypertext links to one of the pages of this site, provided that they open a new window and are presented in an unequivocal manner in order to avoid:
- any risk of confusion between the citing site and the site owner
- as well as any tendentious presentation, or contrary to the laws in force.
The site owner reserves the right to request the removal of a link if he considers that the source site does not comply with the rules thus defined.
Any user has the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning him, by making his written and signed request, accompanied by proof of identity.5 6 7 8
The site does not collect personal information, and is not subject to declaration to the CNIL.9
Montgenèvre Tourist Office
- Articles L111-1 et seq. Of the Intellectual Property Code of July 1, 1992
- Article 41 of the law of March 11, 1957
- Article L. 226-13 of the Penal Code and the European Directive of October 24, 1995
- Articles L.335-2 and following of the Intellectual Property Code
- Law n ° 78-87 of January 6, 1978, amended by law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004, relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Articles 38 and following of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms
- Law of July 1, 1998 transposing Directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases
- Law n ° 2004-801 of August 6, 2004
- Article 6 of theLaw n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy