ESI – École de Ski & Snowboard
Ski & snowboard lessons in mini groups for adults and children, snowshoe outings, off-piste specialist and hiking.
Limited group lessons, from 4 to 8 students max, depending on age and level.
Exclusive family activities in après-ski.
The Apeak ski school was created in Montgenèvre in 2001 as an independent structure wishing to offer a unique quality of service and teaching on the Milky Way ski area.
Based on its success, the ski school became part of the ESI in 2007.
As the seasons go by, we have one constant wish: to satisfy our customers
Why choose Apeak?
– Our instructors know how to create the right learning conditions so that your child feels at ease from the very first moment
– With the ESI APEAK in Montgenèvre, it is the instructor who adapts to the pupil and not the other way round
– Apeak also means 4 to 8 pupils…maximum per group!
Our « Plus »
– State-qualified instructors from the National Ski and Mountaineering School
– Group lessons limited in number for better teaching
– Freedom in arranging lesson times to suit your needs
– Versatility of the team
– All-inclusive packages for group lessons + 6-day ski pass
– Two lesson departures more adapted to the rhythm of your holidays
– After-ski activities every evening (fondue in the yurt and tasting of regional products, birthday party)
– Evenings in a mountain refuge
– A free shuttle service to make your life easier
- Guided tours
- Online shop
- American Express
- Bank/credit card
- Travellers Cheque
- Online payment
- Contactless payment
- Apple Pay
Mis à jour le 09/11/2022 – Office de Tourisme de Montgenèvre – Suggérer une modification