A small church dating from 1688, it has been renovated many times over the past centuries.
The date of construction is indicated by the marble plaque on the façade.
Only the bell tower and the chevet appear to be old and date from the 17th century. A plaque on the façade bears the inscription: « Renata 1891 », the date of the renovation of the façade.
Ancient paintings adorn the walls of the church as well as a polychrome statue of Saint Anthony
- Public WC
- Car park
- Free car park
- Play area
- Picnic area
- Pets welcome
- Tourist routes
- Tour free of charge