Chapel of Our Lady of the Seven Sorrows
Small private chapel restored and repainted in 1996.
The chapel reveals an engraved stone dating from 1780.
The St Jacques shell painted above the entrance pays tribute to St Jacques for his journey to Compostela (Montgenèvre being on the route of his pilgrimage).
The cross of the chapel was restored in 2006.
- Pets welcome
- Tour free of charge