General barrier measures in ski resorts
As everywhere in the country, and in a context of epidemic resumption, it is important to communicate on the necessary respect of barrier gestures:
- wash your hands regularly with soap and water (access to which must be facilitated with the provision of disposable towels) or by hydro friction
- alcoholic (access to which must also be facilitated)
- systematically cover your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing into your elbow
- blow your nose in a disposable tissue to dispose of immediately in a garbage can
- avoiding touching your face, especially your nose, mouth, and eyes
- maintain physical distancing as much as possible
The regulatory provisions in force must also be implemented in ski resorts, whether they are:
- rules attached to wearing a mask
- rules attached to the implementation of the health pass for people 12 years of age and over, in the places currently covered by the amended decree of June 1, 2021 prescribing the general measures necessary for the management of the exit from the health crisis, namely in particular bars and restaurants (including at altitude), discotheques, collective sports facilities (swimming pools, skating rinks, etc.). Information concerning the application of the health pass is available on the government website: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire. Important attention will be paid to compliance with the application of the health pass in these places in order to protect ski resorts from the spread of epidemics.
the ski lifts
Wearing the mask
- Wearing a mask is compulsory for people over the age of eleven in situations of crowding at the foot of the ski lifts, under the same conditions as in other public passenger transport, as well as on chairlifts and in cable cars in the extent to which physical distancing cannot be guaranteed, a fortiori in the enclosed spaces of the cable cars. It is recommended for children over 6 and under 11.
- However, a mask is not compulsory on carpets and ski lifts which are only used by one person at a time, nor when downhill skiing, ski touring and Nordic skiing.
- The operator checks that customers are wearing a mask and asks people who do not wear a mask. Information on the types of mask authorized is provided via the general conditions of sale and any other relevant means of communication.
- The manager of the areas assigned to the ski lifts allows users to access hydroalcoholic gel by ensuring the availability and number of points linked to attendance.
- Unless there is a legislative or regulatory provision to the contrary, there is no limitation on the carrying rate of ski lifts, taking into account the constraints specific to each type, in order to facilitate the reduction of waiting time before boarding. while promoting physical distancing as much as possible.
- The ski lift operator ensures, as far as possible, the physical distancing of users or groups of users traveling together, taking into account the constraints specific to each means of transport, as well as in the area preparatory to boarding. .
- The ski lift operator regularly communicates to users, by sound announcement and / or by display in spaces accessible to the public and assigned to public passenger transport, the hygiene and distancing measures to be observed as well as the rules relating to the port. of the mask.
- The operator regularly disinfects the contact points in closed vehicles (gondolas, funiculars, cable cars) by a suitable process (for example: nebulization or spraying of a virucidal product, virucidal wipes, permanent disinfection devices, etc.) .