Luge Monty Express
UNIQUE SENSATIONS GUARANTEED FOR YOUNG AND OLD!
Unique in France, this toboggan run was inaugurated in 2010. The toboggan attached to a monorail descends 1400 meters, the longest run in France.
We can almost speak of a “4 seasons” sled… Indeed, it descends its 1,400 meters in length over 300 meters of vertical drop almost all year round. The Monty Express toboggan is open summer, spring and winter! It is attached to a monorail and it is the longest runway in France. It can reach the maximum speed of 60 km / h, but the observed speeds are of the order of 30-40 km / h. An average descent time of around 3 minutes ...
The circuit winds through the forest, linking curves and faster parts, before crossing the two tunnels and reaching the finish area. The track is lit for night descents in winter. The nocturnes take place every Monday and Friday during the season.
Everyone can drive their own sled, manage their braking and therefore control their speed, in complete safety with the belt provided for this purpose! From 1.25 meters, children have access to this attraction alone, for the youngest, there is the possibility of descending the slope between the legs of an adult.
During the course, keep smiling, and on arrival, do not forget the souvenir photo (meet at the toboggan point of sale).
The toboggan is accessible via the Chalvet cable car (behind the Tourist Office).
- Adult (15 to 74 years old): from € 10.60
- Child (6 to 14 years old): from 8.60 €
- Free for children under 6 and over 75
- Family pass (2 adults + 2 children): € 36.40
- Child 5-tour card: € 36.50
- Adult 5-tour card: € 45.00
- 10-tour card (child or adult indifferent): € 75.00
- Special Monday rate: € 670 for children and € 7.50 for adults
- Preferential rate linked to 6-day ski passes: € 7.00
- Photo: 5 €