Pedestrian & Snowshoe Routes
No longer go “skiing” but “in the mountains”!
The resort of Montgenèvre in winter offers you a unique experience, between France and Italy, under the benevolent eye of Mont Chaberton.
SO THAT THE MOUNTAIN REMAINS A PLEASURE!
- Be careful, you are in the Montgenèvre ski area, keep in mind the following safety instructions:
- priority must be given to skiers
- always stay on the edge of the track
- only the slopes of Pharo, Suffin and Crête and the telemixes and gondolas of Serre Thibaud, Chalvet and Chalmettes are accessible to pedestrians and snowshoers.
- There is no closure of the routes in the evening, all routes are taken under the responsibility of the hiker.
- Take into account the journey time in order to arrive on time for the last ski lift descent.
- In winter, the animals are in a state of survival, any unnecessary expenditure of energy can be fatal to them!
By staying on the marked routes, you will limit the nuisance.
- Think of Nature, take away your rubbish!
- Be aware of the weather, it changes very quickly in the mountains.
TO TAKE AWAY
- Water, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat/cap, warm clothing and good shoes.
- Think of nature, a plastic bag to take away your rubbish.