the reference label for a successful family vacation.
Montgenèvre, awarded the Famille Plus label, is committed to welcoming families as well as possible, while implementing the national directives of the Ministry of Health to comply with the health rules in force.
Alternatives may be proposed by professionals in the event that the implementation of the measures is not applicable.
For more details, contact thetourism Office from Montgenèvre.
What is the Famille Plus label?
What are its commitments?
Montgenèvre has been a “Famille Plus” labeled resort since May 2018.
As such, the resort is committed to doing everything possible with families and children to ensure them a suitable welcome and successful holidays.
6 commitments for welcoming young and old:
- A personalized welcome for families
- Of adapted animations for all ages
- From the smallest to the biggest :to each their price
- Activities for young and old,to live together or separately
- All shops and serviceson hand
- Children pampered by ourprofessionals
- [Re] discover the escape game February 26, 2021
- Shops open for the February holidays February 22, 2021
- Tutorial: The basics of mountain safety - with ESF Montgenèvre January 27, 2021
- Open shops January 20, 2021
- Unusual llama ride January 13, 2021