Montgenèvre has slopes particularly well suited to beginners and intermediate skiers.
Montgenèvre, which is part of the famous 400 km-wide Milky Way ski area, straddling the Franco-Italian border, is a traditional village of wooden alpine huts. Gentle trails for beginners start from the center, while 17 km of cross-country ski trails wind through larch woods and along the banks of the Clarée.
There are also spots for snowboarding, including an international standard half pipe and a toboggan run to slide down. For the less sporty members of the family, the Durancia spa and pool complex has both a children's lagoon and a wellness area.
- [Re] discover the escape game February 26, 2021
- Shops open for the February holidays February 22, 2021
- Tutorial: The basics of mountain safety - with ESF Montgenèvre January 27, 2021
- Open shops January 20, 2021
- Unusual llama ride January 13, 2021