Pedestrian / Snowshoe route n°4 – The Lac des Anges by the Télémix des Chalmettes
This walk takes the green trail of La Crête.
A short walk accessible to all during which you will effortlessly gain height thanks to the ski lifts.
You will easily reach the Lac des Anges, a high-altitude reserve which supplies artificial snow installations in winter.
Designed to integrate as much as possible into its environment, it welcomes fishermen and walkers in a splendid setting during the summer.
Highest point: 2200m
Route type: loop
Duration: 1 hour
Elevation +: 266 m
Elevation –: 266 m
– Take the Télémix des Chalmettes.
– On arrival, take the green Crête run which descends gently to the Lac des Anges where the mountain restaurant Les Anges awaits you. A
breath of fresh air at altitude enhanced by a good hot chocolate!
– To return, take the same route and go down by Telemix.
Subject to favorable snow and weather conditions.
– priority must be given to skiers
– always stay on the edge of the track
– only the slopes of Pharo, Suffin and Crête and the telemixes and gondolas of Serre Thibaud, Chalvet and Chalmettes are accessible to pedestrians and snowshoers.
Mis à jour le 16/02/2022 – Office de Tourisme de Montgenèvre – Suggest a modification