Randonnée – Le lac des Anges par le Télémix des Chalmettes
From the top of the Chalmettes telemix, you will descend quietly to the Anges lake before reaching the banks of the Durance.
From the lake you can enjoy a beautiful view of Mont Chaberton and learn about the rocks around you from the geological panels at the entrance to the lake.
Highest point : 2200 m (Top of the Télémix des Chalmettes)
Type of itinerary: loop
Distance: 4 km
Duration : 1h 20 (+ 10 min TMX)
Height difference : 40 m
Difference in altitude – : 420 m
1. Take the Chalmettes telemix
2. At the arrival, turn right and follow the track down to the Gondrans plain.
3. At the first crossroads, turn left towards the chalet and the lake and climb the small slope to reach the lake. Walk halfway around it to get to the geodrome.
4. From the geodrome, turn right onto a path that leads down towards Montgenèvre. At the crossroads turn left to reach the Gondrans chairlift.
5. Pass the chairlift and take the MTB track La Durance which goes down on your right. The track is wide, but stay on the edge of the track to avoid any accident with a cyclist. A path goes off to the right and crosses the Durance river which is still only a stream, do not take it. Continue straight ahead.
6. You will cross the Durance without realising it (it goes underground). At the next crossing, leave the MTB track and turn left onto the path (towards the Durance bridge). Go along the Durance.
7. You reach a track, turn right and go up the track to the nets (staying on the edges as you share the track with mountain bikers).
8. At the nets, turn left through the special pedestrian passage to find yourself on the other side of the nets. Follow the path on your left which descends quietly to the Durance bridge (do not enter the golf course which is on your right). From the bridge, walk back down to the Chalmettes car park.
- Picnic area
- Covered picnic area
- Public WC
- Car park
- Pets welcome
- Accessible via ski lift
Child: 8.50 €.
Access to the ski lifts is subject to a fee.
From 04/07 to 31/08, daily between 9.30 am and 4.30 pm.
- Bank/credit card
A côté de Durancia
Mis à jour le 22/09/2022 – Office de Tourisme de Montgenèvre – Suggérer une modification